Monday, August 23, 2004

~ I, Period ~

Aunt Flow is in town. At least she is nicer than she was before. I am trying to get my sleeping schedule back to "normal," whatever that means. I have been going to bed around 11 p.m., but I always wake up about three to four hours later, it never fails. It's rare that I can get eight/nine hours of sleep in one fall swoop without the aid of some sleeping medicine or anything else that makes me tired (Karen loves her SOMA).



Save a Life, Wear A Patch


I feel PMS-y, blah. My new birth control pills though are doing a much better job than The Patch. I liked The Patch, but it gave me a "hormone mask" and I had killer slaughterhouse periods. You still with me boys? So, Ortho-Novum 1/35 is the way to go ladies!

Went to Trader Joe's to buy my beloved cottage cheese and fresh blueberries. Since my breakup, it's really the only thing that appeals to me. Yes, I am dizzy, lethargic, and all that other happy stuff, but I just can't force the eating issue. I am simply not hungry for long periods of time. I am gaining back the weight that I lost so I dunno, I don't get it! Eating less, but gaining? Another choice 37 year old moment I suppose.

Washed all my bed stuff. I usually do it every two weeks. Is that good or gross? I love freshly washed sheets, linens. It smells so good and is crispy. Like bacon!


Sweet Juicy Goodness!


Peaches and Asian Apple Pears, oh my! We have both of these trees in our yard and they are in full bloom. I have been eating as many as I can since it is a race between the squirrels and I.

1 Comments:

Blogger Witty Woman said...

Doesn't matter how little sleep I have (if any), I still can't go to bed until the early hours. If I try to sleep any earlier, I either can't get to sleep or I wake-up shortly afterwards and have to get up again. I must write something in my blog about this when I get around to it.

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home