Friday, August 20, 2004

~ Last Shot ~

Went to Planned Parenthood today. I was too late for a pap, so I just had my last Hep B shot administered. You have to have three shots spaced out every three months (I believe) and then you are set for life. I am all done!

Made an appointment for the pap in early September. FOR THE LADIES: This is your reminder, make your appointment!

Went to Happi House, used my usual 2 for 1 coupon. I realized I have mentioned Happi House many times. Yes, I like their food and go there quite a bit (ah, say once a week), but I do not live there! I do frequent many other restaurants, especially sushi. I love all types of food. I am not overly picky when it comes to my dining needs. I do not eat much red meat, but I love fish, poultry, veggies, and fruit. I do fast food occasionally, but I really like to eat healthy. I have high cholesterol so I have to be careful with the fatty foods. Although...


The ONLY Food that Matters



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home