Thursday, August 12, 2004

~ Missed It ~

I was so tired last night I fell asleep around midnight. Unusual for me since for the past month I have been going to bed around 6 - 7 a.m. and waking up around 1 - 2, sometimes later. Being broken hearted sucks. For the first week I thought I was going to pull out of it, I was angry, I felt strong, and now...I feel incredibly sad, lost. Since I have not heard from C I am beginning to realize in full that the most incredible feeling I have ever felt in my life is gone. It took me over 10 years to find him, the loss and pain is severe.

Being that I fell asleep during the prime hours for the Perseid Meteor Shower, I missed it. That is upsetting. It is 5:37 a.m. PDT right now (as I write this), I went outside and the sun is just starting to rise. Absolutely no meteors can be seen (at least to the naked eye). I was under the impression that it would last till 6 a.m., but that could have been east coast time. I am a little out of it right now since I just woke up about half an hour ago, so forgive me if I do not reread articles to point out fact. I'm just not into it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home