Thursday, August 19, 2004

~ Moveable Type ~

Read a bunch of blogs today on Blogger. I found some great stuff this time around. When I get it together I will list the blogs I like in a Blog Ring on my left side bar. Hopefully they will read my blog, like it and return the favor.

Downloaded Movable Type. I am going to use it on my web site, THE LATENESS OF THE HOUR. Good heavens though, the instructions are crazy wicked. I hope everything will go smoothly.

Woke up at 5 p.m. today! SO LATE. I really prefer to wake up around 12:30/1 p.m. That suits me best, but when I have my insomnia, depression, and heartbroken-ness, it all goes to hell in a hand basket.

Watched woman's gymnastics, Romania won gold. USA silver, Russia bronze.

ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, sorry, boring blog, not feelin' it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lover said...

Ok, I use MT - me likey - though I use the FREE version not the new 3.0 which you have to pay for.

Boooo - I have to JOIN bloglinker in order for my site to show up on your links. That is stinky because I use blogroller for that. GAH! So you will get free link love from me & what do I get? I know! I know!! One of the bestest friends a gal can ask for!! =0D

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home