Monday, August 16, 2004

~ Procrastination ~



I have so many things I need to do. With my current state of brokenheartedness, I haven't done sh!t in nearly a month.

The most important thing, keep submitting my resume for a job. I have not worked on at all in a month. My goal is to start up again this week. I believe I forgot to mention it, but Todd did come through with a $1,000, so that is why I haven't been so Johnnette On The Spot about the job situation because it's amazing how far I can stretch that money out.

I need to sell my convertible. I had it on
Craig's List, but it has since expired. I also have to consider posting it on say something like, AutoTrader.com and, ugh....eBay. I really want to try and sell it on my own first, pay NO listing fees nor have ANY commission taken out. Wish me luck.

I need to go to Planned Parenthood. I have to finish my last Hep B vaccine shot (you have to do a series of three) and also get a pap smear. My fave. Since I currently do not have any health insurance (I know BAD), PP has been heaven sent for me. I am very thankful for their services.

I am not going to get into this because this is far too personal, but I am having a battle with the ultimate worst......the I.R.S. Enough said, believe me, STRESS CITY.

Started taking Estro Natural, A
Walgreen's product based off of Estroven Extra Strength. Hopefully this product will help me with my hot flashes. Apparently "Black Cohosh Extract" is the wonder herb when it comes to this type of situation. I do not know what it is, but it was in every box of "peri/menopause" type of remedy that Walgreen's had. I will do some research on it and report in another blog listing.

Other than that, no new news or happenings. I am bored, procrastinating, unmotivated, and well, feeling like a loser. Other than that, I still have my positive attitude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home