Saturday, August 21, 2004

~ Wal-Mart Land ~

Went to Wal-Mart around 9 p.m. They close at 11 p.m. (!!) I had no idea that they closed that late. I figured they closed around 10 p.m. I've only been to Wal-Mart a handful of times so bear with me. I am a Target girl really. Call me a snob, but I find Wal-Mart to be fairly "junky". The clothes are cheaply made and ugly. Target? They have NICE stuff and it doesn't fall apart as soon as you wash it.



There was product everywhere and the worse part about it, I was amazed as to how many young children there were! It was like a pre-school bus parked out in front and let all the children out. What are these parents thinking? Okay, I am single with no children so perhaps there is some parental code that I am not aware of, but I'm trying to be reasonable here.....should they not be in bed?! I even overheard one Mother say, "Now, after we get something to eat...."......dude, it was 11 p.m.!

Whatever, I was happy. I bought a new Honeywell Super Turbo High Performance Fan for $7.00, it's all good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home