Tuesday, August 31, 2004

~ Went To Bed At 11:00 p.m.! ~

It is now 4:45 a.m. September 1st, but it's true, I went to bed at 11 p.m. 08/31. RARE. I knew that I would wake up in a couple hours like I normally do, but this time I woke up at 3 a.m. Started playing some online Blackjack and then Ferris Bueller's Day Off started up on TNT. Who doesn't love that movie? One of the best. Unfortunately, the version I am watching is edited for television.

Nothing much happened today. I was lazy, and also typically sweating/too hot to do anything. I did not really talk to anyone today. I didn't really feel down or anything, just one of those "don't mind being a lone days".

I watched about three minutes of a new show on
NBC called, "Father Of The Pride". I wanted to see a second of it because when I heard about it I found it VERY disturbing. It's animated for one, and secondly the characters are Siegfred and Roy, and talking animals. Not normal animals, they are all dysfunctional in some way. Well, okay NORMAL, but not what Walt Disney would consider normal for cute furry animals. I have no doubt that this show will tank, but from what I understand they are dumping an extreme amount of $$$ into each episode. Over a million just to animate the sucker. Adding S&R into the mix is completely bizarre especially since Roy was recently mauled and now practically paralyzed.

Surreal Life 3 starts on September 5th, 10 p.m. on VH1. House guests include: Bridgitte Nielson (I used to think she was beautiful), ex-wife of Sylvester Stallone and Actress; Flava Flav, rapper from Public Enemy; Jordan Knight, New Kinds On The Block; Ryan Starr, American Idol Loser; Dave Coulier, Actor/Comic, Full House; and Charo, the Queen of "cuchi-cuchi".

I never watched the first one, and I saw maybe two or three episodes of the 2nd one, but this sounds like a hoot.

The Real World Philadelphia starts on September, 10 p.m., MTV. This is the 15th year of The Real World. The first "reality" tv show. Believe it or not, I have NEVER watch ANY Real World's in their entirety.

Labor Day. September 6th, 8 p.m. on
A&E? The Riverman. It will be a tv movie and guess who is in it? CARY ELWES. Ah Cary. Love him. I love how he has been playing nothing but creepy parts lately. Get this, in this movie he plays Ted Bundy! That is a long way from being Westley.

I do not have much to say about the
RNC because 1) I am no longer a Repub, I am Green and/or Independent. 2) I no longer support Bush or any of his other henchmen, 3) There are TONS of political blogs out there who know what they are talking about ad nauseam, and 4) I like to understand some politics, but don't care to talk about them much. I have my views, I vote, I am a concerned citizen, so I believe I am doing my part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home