Wednesday, September 01, 2004

~ Happy Birthday To The G Twins! ~



BG & BG, twin brothers, it's their birthday today. I had a fling with one of the brother's back in the early 90's. It was the only time I have ever cheated on a boyfriend. I did it because my boyfriend at the time (MT) was not paying attention to me. I know, lame excuse and bad move. I have since grown up and refuse to ever do anything like that again. If you want to cheat, be single, plain and simple.

When my boyfriend found out (he read my diary), he actually did acknowledge that he was not paying attention to me and after a mini separation (he went to his brother's), we went on a vacation to Sedona, Arizona and he bought me a commitment ring. We had been together for about six years and he was about 14 years older than me at the time.

The relationship didn't work out in the long run, but we did part on good terms, and to this day he is one of the best boyfriends I have ever had. I loved him deeply. C recently took over on the the "deepest" love I have ever felt, but MT was #1 up until this year.

I haven't talked or seen MT in years, but I do love him and wish him the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home