Tuesday, September 07, 2004

~ I Am So Itchy ~


Relief! At last!


I have an itch that started on Sunday, went crazy on Monday, and today is somewhat okay. I do not wish this torture upon my worst enemy. I do not have any enemies, but if I did, I still would not wish this torture upon them. My neck is raw meat and my left arm is all scratched up. I have Atopic Dermatitis on my legs and I thought that was bad (especially when I am stressing, my legs itch), but when you itch in your neck area it's just plain rotten.

I went to Planned Parenthood today for my pap smear, and after my appointment I went to Walgreen's. I bought a ton of stuff for my itch, but the stuff that worked is called Dermoplast (Antibacterial Pain Relieving Spray). It's "hospital strength". It works! Believe me, I tried every other ointment, ice, Calamine, oatmeal bath, etc., under the sun. Between the Dermoplast and a coating of Caladryl Clear, I think I am good to go this evening. I am using Neosporin + Pain Relief for my sores/wounds, so hopefully by the end of this week I won't look like such a
monster.

After Walgreen's, I went to my friend GP's house. He is getting married in Thailand and will be gone for three weeks. He owns SIX snakes. I'm not talking little snakes either, BIG ones. Snakes don't bother me, I think they are very beautiful actually. I am amazed by their muscle strength. I am more bugged by ants. Too many ants on this planet. Flies? Totally useless in my book.

After GP's house I jammed on over to Target and bought more anti-itch stuff, of course it was cheaper than Walgreen's. Went to
KFC to try the new BLT salad and I was impressed! It was very good.

I also tried the new
Nabisco 100 Calorie Packs, Chips Ahoy! Thin Crisps. 3g fat, 0g trans fat, and 0 cholesterol. 6 packs in one box $2.00. Let me tell you! Awesome! They taste just like the real thing.


Bliss In A Box


And of course, to top off the evening? A chilled Odwalla Lime drink. It's the simple things that make me happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home